Binary release under LGPL 2.1/3.0:
- Binary package MAQAO 2.3.2 for Intel 64(1).
- Binary package MAQAO 2.3.2 for Intel 64 and Xeon Phi (1)(2).
(1) When using the lprof module in sampling mode and hardware counters (SX), there is a kernel version requirement due to the perf_events measurement subsystem which implies the following :
- Redhat-like kernels: >=2.6.32-279
- Mainstream kernels: >=2.6.40
(2) This version can both handle Intel64 and Xeon Phi binaries but can only run on Intel64. The aim of this version is to permit the manipulation of Xeon Phi binaries on the host and then push the binary on the Xeon Phi card.
OS Support: Linux based (LSB)
For older versions: Archives
MAQAO Tutorials can be downloaded from the Documentation section.
Feel free to contact us by mail: contact at maqao dot org